Prison Break!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No its def season 3 then.. because they are back in a jail and that FBI dude who was chasing them in season 2 is stuck in the jail with them.. looks like they have to break out all over again!!

That is season 3 because I just watched it !!! ...That FBI guy gives me the willys....so does T-bag......for the bad guys I liked the mobster guy ! Here this link will say everything about Prison Break and the seasons....

Prison Break - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No its def season 3 then.. because they are back in a jail and that FBI dude who was chasing them in season 2 is stuck in the jail with them.. looks like they have to break out all over again!!

Oh crap ! I am SO NOT HAPPY that I won't be able to watch Season 3.

I have asked everyone I know if they have Sky and no one has !!!! :irked:

You girls will just have to update me as and when you watch the episodes or you could tape them for me and send them every week ! I'll pay the postage :lol::lol:

Marlise

Oh crap ! I am SO NOT HAPPY that I won't be able to watch Season 3.

I have asked everyone I know if they have Sky and no one has !!!! :irked:

You girls will just have to update me as and when you watch the episodes or you could tape them for me and send them every week ! I'll pay the postage :lol::lol:

Marlise

Ditto that...can we turn this in2 the official thread and can someone update us on whats happened each week...pretty pretty please :)

OK hubby has downloaded epi 1 of series 3 ...

Yippiieeeeeee guess what i,m watching tonight..

OOOOOOhhhhhhhh wentworth miller..... dreammmmmmmmyyyyyyy

just watch it brill.

OK, so what happened last night !!??

Someone please tell me...

Marlise

Am watching the 1st episode of the new series on my Sky+ right now. I havent seen any of it as been too busy but got them all recorded so doing a Prison Break marathon right now!

For all of you lot that don't have Sky, here is a web site called TV links. It has all of the episodes of everything you can ever think of, especially prison break.
It seems to be playing up tonight, but keeping trying and I'm sure it will sort itself out

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/index.do/1

It also has it before it is shown here in the UK on Sky 1:eek:

THANKS Tamala !!

I haven't been able to watch it as when you try to download it from Fox, it says you have to be a US resident :cry: :cry:

I'll have a look at your link tonight and see if this will be my saving grace :lol:

Anything special that you need to do ?

Marlise

Is it just me, but PB3 doesn't seem to enthrall me as much as PB1 and 2???
Had been rooting for Michael and Sarah to get things sorted and now she's lost her head!!!

Am of course watching but feel a bit deflated at the end of every new episode....:cry: boohoo...was looking forward to it soooooo much!

Christel

Hello geeks....

Who remembers when we went all stuuupid and had our fave actors as our avatars?????? I see someone has wentwoth up already..... I say we do it again.........:green: That, or all the wentworth fans club together and get him up!! (excuse the pun..........how very rude!)

Waddya say geeks??

For all of you lot that don't have Sky, here is a web site called TV links. It has all of the episodes of everything you can ever think of, especially prison break.
It seems to be playing up tonight, but keeping trying and I'm sure it will sort itself out

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/index.do/1

It also has it before it is shown here in the UK on Sky 1:eek:

I've been trying this link for two days now and nothing happens. Says the site might be temporarily off line :cry: :cry:

Any idea if it's permanently broken or is it just playing up ??

Marlise

I've been trying this link for two days now and nothing happens. Says the site might be temporarily off line :cry: :cry:

Any idea if it's permanently broken or is it just playing up ??

Marlise

I really don't know. i too have not been able to get it to work this week. I will look into it for you. we can't have you girls missing out on your weekly fix of Prison break can we now! or me for that matter.:irked: lol

Is it just me, but PB3 doesn't seem to enthrall me as much as PB1 and 2???
Had been rooting for Michael and Sarah to get things sorted and now she's lost her head!!!

Am of course watching but feel a bit deflated at the end of every new episode....:cry: boohoo...was looking forward to it soooooo much!

Christel

How strange. I thought i was only one. It lost its sparkle for me too:cry:

Righto the answer is not good here is a link to another website that i've posted the question in, i use (a lot)

It is also the forum i got the link from ages ago. Please be aware this is a bikers forum (I'm a biker) and it is moderated but swearing is allowed so don't be offended. On an up note it does have a lot of sexy bikers on their:green:

TV links (the web site) - visordown

It is also the forum i got the link from ages ago. Please be aware this is a bikers forum (I'm a biker) and it is moderated but swearing is allowed so don't be offended. On an up note it does have a lot of sexy bikers on their
Ooh, any single ones ??? Marlise

I've been watching Prison Break with my hubby AVIDLY.
the nights I work, it's even better.
He tapes it on DVD-RW for me, and I just watch later AND FAST FORWARD through the commercials :lol::lol:

But, I always reach the end going "ugh, over already? NOOOOOOO!"

LOL

Yeah loads:green:

Why, do you not mind bikers?

Should I ??? :lol: :lol:

Pass the names and numbers on then .....

Marlise

Latest posts

Back