private sale or estate agent??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanella

Reaction score
does anyone have any genius they can share on this one. I have made no secret of the fact that I am looking for a new and exciting venture since my youngest became independant - HOW DARE HE!!- Now I'm contemplating selling the business. Do you think I'd be better off selling through an agent or looking for a private sale?

Why not do both? You could always put your business on with an agent and look for a private sale in the mean time. At least you will get a fair valuation and know what your business is really worth. If you find a private sale just withdraw it from the agents books, if they sell it for you then all is good. Having just quit my job as a commercial estate agent I can assure you this happens regularly.

thanks Becky I will take your advice and let you kow how I get on. Think I'm going to have to sell fast before my hubbie gives it away, just cos he's retired he thinks I should be to!!

Latest posts

Back