Pro Beauty Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to it tomorow can't wait.. Did anyone go today and if so how was it??

Just back . Had a great day though I'm sure my bank account didn't ;)

Ah thats good so excited.. Did you get any bargains? Xx

spent a fortune!!! great day!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Just back .I really am now stocked up to my oxters with nail products and shouldn't have to buy as much as a nail wipe untill the end of the summer.......the boot of the car was packed full and my credit card had little beads of sweat on it, God bless it , I think I'll put it away to hibernate now till it's time for it's summer holidays to Spain, the poor little blighter:lol:.

Just back .I really am now stocked up to my oxters with nail products and shouldn't have to buy as much as a nail wipe untill the end of the summer.......the boot of the car was packed full and my credit card had little beads of sweat on it, God bless it , I think I'll put it away to hibernate now till it's time for it's summer holidays to Spain, the poor little blighter:lol:.

I met red ruby and angel and we all said that we were checking fir the smoke for when your card went on fire!!! Ha I had a great morning, very glad I went early as when I was leaving I could barely move around it was getting so packed! Bit gutted that I didn't meet Samuel sweet but I couldnt find him :(

Did you see all the talifornia gang lol ??

I went yesterday wish I'd brought more money tho :( it was good we met 2 stars from talanfornia lol, they had a nice perfect brow kit for 30e that I loved but had ran out of money then was wondering was it all a gimmick anyway I'm sure I had something like it cheap before and never used it, wish I'd got the coco brown tan now though, I couldn't c any competitions on, hope you enjoy today :)

I met red ruby and angel and we all said that we were checking fir the smoke for when your card went on fire!!! Ha I had a great morning, very glad I went early as when I was leaving I could barely move around it was getting so packed! Bit gutted that I didn't meet Samuel sweet but I couldnt find him :(

Did you see all the talifornia gang lol ??

I wouldn't go to see any of that lot if there were next door. What a shower of spanners:rolleyes:
I had my eyes peeled for GMG too but didn't see him either.
Karen was up to her eyes as usual so just said a flying 'hi & bye'.

I was there at 11 and left at 3.
Well done to the organisers though not 1 single buggy to have to avoid unlike the disaster that was the PB show in October last year.

Slightly unrelated, and I hope this is ok. I'm going to Ireland in may, and would love to meet a few artists over there. If you don't mind social networking with me, email or fb me. [email protected] or fb ID is amurphy105. I'm SO excited!

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Are you over for the gathering?
Where are you going?

I was only there to check the show out as we are opening a branch this month in Dublin and wanted a taste of what the biggest show was like. It was fun to see what shows are like from the other side of the booth :)

I was only there to check the show out as we are opening a branch this month in Dublin and wanted a taste of what the biggest show was like. It was fun to see what shows are like from the other side of the booth :)

Lol I was like a stalker reading strange men's name badge to see if I could see you

Latest posts

Back