Pro Beauty London 2016

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Struckbyastar

Reaction score
So i'm going boyfriend and mum free, as the first would get bored and annoy me and the second will moan about sore feet and also annoy me! :)
First, it would be great to know if anyone fancied meeting up- I feel like I'm going to be completely out of my depth as I won't have even finished my L+P course by then!

Second, what with many brands hinting and starting to tell us what they're bringing to the show (INK just posted on facebook that they're launching new iLac shades, their lamp, brushes and lots more), what are you planning on getting? What deals are you on the lookout for?

I have two main brands I want to look at - INK London for their acrylic set, and also their iLac range for my next step....I need to get a lamp for whatever brand I want.. Then, of course I'll want to see the new CND products.. Then have a look at the nail art stuff, as that was the reason I wanted to train in nails anyway.... Think I might need to see about getting a credit card before I go though- all training courses and practise and no work makes my bank account hate me! :oops::)

x

I'm thinking of going alone too. I want to look at ink and cnd and general bits. I'm only trained in shellac though, not enhancements x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455530058.780236.jpg
The email I got from sweet squared, so from what I read, all CND products etc. will have to be ordered online over the show days.

Hmmm can't decide if that's a good idea or not

You can still view products though x

I think it's good, it'll be more interactive and demo focused. Better than queuing for hours for products you can but online :)

I'm going with my sister Hun, welcome to meet up of you want xx

Latest posts

Back