Pro-Impressions coloured gel!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasha1

Reaction score
Has anyone used pro-impressions couloured gel?? I used it last night on a clients toes and it just wouldnt cure.... Like had her feet under the lamp for AGES and when I brought it out to give a wipe down it just all came off!!! Sooo disapointed!!! :cry: It was black gel- and didnt have any black polish with me so have to go up on my lunch break to paint them!!

are you sure your lamp is the correct wattage for the gel.
sometimes the denser colours take longer than the more translucent ones.
and always make sure you stir well too.

I had the gel well stirred, I actually left the lamp with her coz it was getting late, asked her to keep them under as long as she could- if she was just sitting about! She txt me about an HOUR later saying she had just taken them out and they just wiped off! Nightmare!:rolleyes:
What coloured gel does anyone recommend??

I had the gel well stirred, I actually left the lamp with her coz it was getting late, asked her to keep them under as long as she could- if she was just sitting about! She txt me about an HOUR later saying she had just taken them out and they just wiped off! Nightmare!:rolleyes:
What coloured gel does anyone recommend??

it could be that your lamp is not compatible with the product then.
i always use lechat colour gels.
LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

Latest posts

Back