Pro Polish prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelajane

Reaction score
Hi can anyone give me a rough idea as to cost of charging for pro polish, introducing it to my services and have no idea how much to charge, thanks.

what do you mean by pro polish?

i charge a mid-price for salons in my area. so try looking locally for how much everyone else is charging and also do some math, how much it costs you to carry out a treatment :)

Possibly she means NSI's gel polish it is called pro polish, but more details would be nice.:)

Sorry, i was a bit vague, its NSI pro polish and the reason i cant compare to others prices as there is no one offering gel polish in my area (people have to travel to get this service) I work mobile and feel there is a market for gel polish hence why i want to include it, i am currently charging £20.00 for a full set of acrylics as they are offered in my area but had no idea about the gel polish.

Wish I could help but my pricings are totally different from yours.
It does vary from area to area...I do Gelish and charge £23, prices range from £20 to £25 in my area. I charge £30 for my acrylic (L&P) enhancements though, when most others are £20 to £25 :eek: !

I charge £25 for acrylics for polish pro on topic acrylic u add £5,
Then £12.00 for polish pro but if both fingers and toes I do it an offer for £20. Hope this helps but if no one else does it in your area u might be able to charge more ! :) x

Hi I charge £22.00 for the Nsi Pro Polish, this includes cuticle work as i charge £35.00 for a full set of acrylics.​

Latest posts

Back