Probation Service??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandz

Reaction score
Hey Guys!!!

Just wandering whether anyone works or knows a bit about the probation service, I am looking at applying this year and was after a bit of help regards to my application form, I really have to motivate myself to answering some of the questions. I'd be greatful if I could get some help!!!

Cheers huns and buns!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there, have you looked at the Probation Website...it offers alot of ideas as to what they are looking for. Have you been for a day? as I know in my area anyone interested gets invited to like an open day. Also have you rung your probation service and spoke to anyone there? the senior the better, they will remeber your name and usually make sure that an application is sent out to you(they did in my case)The process is very lengthy and will involve group interaction and an individual presentation... I would really think about your presentation...In my opinion it would need to centre around something that is abit of a hot topic but again I think you may get guidance on that...also last but not least be prepared to make a few applications over the next couple of years, you will be very lucky to get in first time. Good luck and if I can help further just yell x :)

Latest posts

Back