problem with ex nail biters natural nails help! lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a client who was a severe nail biter for years, I started doing enhancements about 7-8 months ago. She had 2 weekly maintence and really looked after them, client decided about a month ago to try her natural nails which are great now have reattached to the nail bed and everything! Only problem is she had split both her thumbs at the sides and one finger too. She assures me she has been very careful with them, I'm just wondering could if be because she was a nail biter for 20 odd years they are naturally week~?

Thanks Sarah xx

cant see that the prob flower - maybe she just caught them "wrong" and that was the cause (why they broke)- we all do it without even realising - also well done on your venture with this client

Hi i was a nail bitter from the age of 4 til last year so over 20 years now my nails are naturally long and very strong so i would not think they were weak because of the previous bitting but its hard to get used to them and i have broke quite a few due to just being "clumsy" so i'm sure they wont break again for a while

Hi,

I think that sometimes a customer gets used to how strong nail enhancements are and when they venture to having thier own nails they still do things as if they are still wearing the enhancements without thinking... your lady may think she is being careful but in reality she prob does things without thinking. hth

Latest posts

Back