Problems with Euroblonde for facial waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hertsgirl

Reaction score
I use Euroblonde for intimate, underarm and facial waxing. I find that for lip waxing it doesn't grip well. Anyone else had this problem? I

I like euroblonde wax but not for facial waxing. I always use a soft wax on facial

Thankyou. I like to use hot wax because it's kinder to the skin especially for sensitive clients and myself included. Is there any other PR hot wax that can be used for the face and body X

I use Euroblonde for intimate, underarm and facial waxing. I find that for lip waxing it doesn't grip well. Anyone else had this problem? I
Thankyou. I like to use hot wax because it's kinder to the skin especially for sensitive clients and myself included. Is there any other PR hot wax that can be used for the face and body X
Yes thats true, the harder wax is more skin friendly. Hopefully we'll get some more input.

Don't know what I'm doing wrong then on the lip. Is it best to apply thinly?

I use Homme applied very thinly and really press into the skin.

Don't know what I'm doing wrong then on the lip. Is it best to apply thinly?

same as you I find on the very strong heavy growth on lip or the very fine tiny little hairs it can be harder to remove completely in one go so on some I have to go over it a second time...

I find this helps ...making sure the area is really dry and ruffling the hair so its not sitting too flat to the skin and when applying going against the growth of the hair so it catches as much as possible and really working the wax pressing it and smudging it in firmly really helps..

make sure when you're pulling it off support and stretch the area really firmly and go against the growth.. its tricky on the lip as often there's a couple of directions going on and when you're pulling you're pulling up towards the nose if that makes sense lol

same as you I use the euroblonde and wouldn't go back to strip wax as definitely skin is less red after and its easier on the skin

after waxing ill quickly check over and tweeze out if there's the odd hair left

This is an interesting thread so thanks for posting. I was coming on looking for advice as I currently use Ocean on the face and have been struggling with its stickiness. I have the Visage but I find it difficult to manipulate for precision waxing such as eybrows. So would the homme be better??

Thankyou ladies!! I think I will try applying against the growth!

I don't really want to change wax as I love using Euroblonde for everything else

Do you use the Homme for eyebrows also??
Yes I use it for everything except legs and above brows which I use Mojito for.

Continuing on this thread I bought some PR Blue hot wax and I'm loving it. It picks up everything on the lip so well

Xx

I am currently using the Homme, which I prefer to the blue (which I used at first and show that each waxer prefers different ones lol!) I find Homme has a better fluidity. If you call PR then they will send you out samples of the hot wax, which is how I discovered I prefer the Homme, and it smells good as well.

I have exactly the same problem but with euroblonde and homme!!!!! The only way i really remove every hair is by using crystal ocean which i dont want to be doing at all! Ive also just tried outback organics gold and that was worse, prehaps i should try blue, whats the difference between blue and the others? Xx

I just found the application on the lip better with the blue. I waxed my own lip yesterday with the blue and it was amazing. I love seeing all the little light hairs in the wax after!!

Latest posts

Back