Problems with Minx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't had any trouble with the Silver Lightning Minx on my toes. I was told to heat up the Minx, apply to toe, and press down on the nail for a good 15-20 seconds. I press firmly on the free edge and kind of smooth it down as it cools. No lifting thus far.

Shelly B

If people abuse them then they are going to have problems. Same with enhancements. It is totally unrealistic to ask them to do something they can't do. Tight shoes without hosiery or socks is pretty silly really. What do you expect to happen in that situation? :rolleyes:

Although i have previously posted and said m minx has stayed put i would like to say that after wearing my dolly shoes my big shoe has also wrinkled, it's where the nail rubs the inside of the shoe, all other toes are still georgeous after about 5 weeks, this weekend i am going to change the design, does anyone know if applying a thin layer of top coat or gel over the big toe will prevent this crinkling. Just to comment on another post, i don't think wearing ordinary everyday shoes is abuse, it's summer and wearing dolly shoes without socks is normal.

Latest posts

Back