Proclere blue gel oil or Blondor cream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BURETZICA

Reaction score
Hi
What brand of bleach lifts the most and which one is recommended to lift dark brown hair like a level 2
buretzica-albums-me-picture26877-dark-brown.jpg
to lightest cool/natural blonde
buretzica-albums-me-picture26898-bailey.png
http://broadwayworld.com/people/galleryphoto.php?photoid=68781&personid=79530 Proclere blue gel oil or Blondor cream?

Last edited:
My hair is bleached and now the roots are starting to grow out.
31527_blond_cenujiu.jpg
. I want to re bleach the roots but not the rest of my hair. I tried to dye my hair blonde and my roots turned golden caramel
buretzica-albums-me-picture26896-loreal.jpg

I am also looking for a toner to neutralise yellow bleached hair.
I usually go to a local professional salon but they do not have Proclere Blue Gel Oil (neither in my country) or Blondor Cream and I want to buy them from UK and then use them there. Sorry for my english.
buretzica-albums-me-picture26897-blonde.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, even a fully trained Hairdresser would never usually lift any base which is darker than a level 4 to a pale blond as breakage will usually occur due to the teeniest amounts of overlap....

unless you know of a hairdresser who is prepared to do it the Marylin Munroe way for you ? ..... which involves you having a rotational plan and yellow roots at the base every few weeks....
(you would have to ask about this plan at your hairdressers)
but it's a very expensive plan to keep up and you still may not be able to achieve pale blonde ....

Doing it yourself would be a bleaching disaster as eventually you will most certainly get bleach seeping or bleach product overlapping somewhere
and any amount of small overlap with bleach on a base level 2 to a pale blonde = major breakage and hair snapping problems,

The hairdressers may be able to lift it up to a nice blonde shade with the Proclere oil bleach as its very gentle on the scalp .... but it is still a very powerful bleach and lifting it from a dark level 2 to a pale blonde is not a very good idea ,
( please dont try it yourself ) ,

or why not settle for a darker blonde shade with an ashen toner,
perhaps a toner in an 8/1 or 9/1 to take away the orangey tones .... as very pale baby blonde wouldn't be so good for such dark haired base.
Sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear :) minky

Minky , Thank you very much for your reply:hug:

Latest posts

Back