Product Advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiptop42

Reaction score
Hello all you lovely Nail techs.

I have recently changed from Salon Systems to NSI gel products. My question is can I use up some of my old SS stuff such as wipe off and nail prep liquids on my new NSI gels? I know lots of you are gonna be cross and say never mix products but thought i'd ask anyway. I love NSI it is giving me a much better enhancement so will only order from them in the future but really don't want to waste all of my old stuff.

Also any other NSI users can you advise which colour cover pink is best for light skins and tanned skins. Is the balance bond primer the only primer available or is there a super duper primer that works for people who have trouble with lifting?

Thanks everyone in advance

Last edited:
I would use the wipe off but what do you mean by nail prep liquids? If its the primer, than no. This is the main part of a system. If it is a nail plate cleanse then it should be ok. Some geeks use CND but they use Mundu nail plate cleanse instead of scrubfresh so i dont see any difference.

I know what you mean. I hate wastage too. You could always use up on yourself or non paying friends/family who don't mind.

Thanks for that Karen

Latest posts

Back