Products no longer needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

extensionten

Reaction score
Hi,
As I have been working full time, nails have taken a back seat. I now do not have any clients, but have all my kit left.

Apart from disposing of, what can I do with all of these items? I paid a lot of money for them all, and they are all in perfect condition and would be coming from myself - a professional who bought from suppliers legally.
I used to buy from other professionals, when they did not need their items any more. I also feel, that when training, you need a lot to practice with - so to gather some 2nd hand items from a good source, i.e someone like me, would be better than going to ebay and not knowing.
I see there is no geek bay now (not been on here properly for ages) - can I advertise here or point people in the right direction to buy my kit?
thank you for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry there is no advertising allowed anywhere on the site now for this kind of thing...but i am sure that The Guild have a section on their website where you can list items for sale. HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back