Professional Beauty 2014 Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so excited about this!!! I can't wait!!!

My tickets have just arrived!!!! :D

I'm practising my posh walk now... I have a red rug.. On the front room floor incase Winnie pops in questioning it, we know how her mind works!!!!
I've perfected the pinky finger and glass of water ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Did u enter somthinh on the pb app by any chance x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Did u enter somthinh on the pb app by any chance x

No I don't have the pb app on android, did we need to then?

No I downloaded it and entered a few competitions and 1 was to win upgrade to VIP so I wondered if it was that :/
Im on android too you can download it, have a look theres lots to look at x

No I downloaded it and entered a few competitions and 1 was to win upgrade to VIP so I wondered if it was that :/
Im on android too you can download it, have a look theres lots to look at x

Ahh I looked on play store and could only see the magazine.

I just found the competitions and the only one open still is clutter box 😊

I called up today about 'medical professional' being on my ticket and they said to log back in, change it to nail technician and then when you arrive at the show use the automated machine to print out a correct badge 😜

Hi All

Just reading through the posts and saw a few people who may have problems with parking and getting to the Excel. I live in Stratford which is ten minutes away on DLR and at weekends we have permit free parking and after 12pm on week days:) Stratford is literally 5 mins away from Blackwall Tunnel exit and we have a Travelodge, Premier Inn and Holiday Inn all opposite the DLR Station! If anyone needs any directions or information, please feel free to message me! There is free parking down my road so i can direct you on best place to leave your car :)

Holly x

Looking at the seminars timetable and there are so many I want to go to. Which are you choosing to go to? Also is there a difference in how busy the show is on the Sunday and Monday?

Does anyone know if there are lockers at the Excel? I will have luggage with me and would be good to get it dropped of before I start shopping!

Does anyone know if there are lockers at the Excel? I will have luggage with me and would be good to get it dropped of before I start shopping!

Not sure about lockers but last time there was a cloak room and I remember seeing suitcases in there x

Depends on what station you are going to but St Pancras has a luggage/locker service ☺️

Is anyone going to beauty show this week??

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it's the first show I've been too and I'm super excited! Xx

Im going :) so excited just listing all I need trouble is not sure who to get my acrylic from :rolleyes: def getting opi some lovely shades and gelish and shallac omg not sure my bank will like it ha ha x
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh you will love it! Take some business cards with you! I personally find if you dress smart people treat you very different! I'm upgrading my ticket to VIP 😉 £20 but get free parking and lots of other perks

Will do thank you :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

How do I upgrade my ticket? It's my 3rd show & I'm still like a big kid in a candy shop haha xx

Anyone know how much shellac is here? Im not going this year but my friends are so need to know so they can pick me stuff up :)

X

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back