Professional Beauty 2014 Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do most places take debit/credit card? Mainly S2 for those that have been before?

Most, but not all.

Does anyone know if there's a cloakroom for coats etc?
I'm pretty sure there was last year but I can't see it on the plan.

Does anyone know if there's a cloakroom for coats etc?
I'm pretty sure there was last year but I can't see it on the plan.

Yes there is I think, probably a charge though.

My ticket came today :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I received mine the other day. I can't wait.

When I went to olympia last year I didn't receive my tickets so just took the email that had the ticket barcode thingy on. But this year my emails just had my badge number, no barcode? I haven't had my tickets yet either.....if I don't receive them will the email suffice? I'm confused!

When I went to olympia last year I didn't receive my tickets so just took the email that had the ticket barcode thingy on. But this year my emails just had my badge number, no barcode? I haven't had my tickets yet either.....if I don't receive them will the email suffice? I'm confused!

I'm not sure if it's the same now but they used to have little machines where you put your badge number in and it prints out your badge/ticket for you. I'm sure they still do this but I didn't have to use it last year. Badge number will definitely be sufficient enough for someone to print your ticket though x

Give them a call. I rang last week to check I was definitely on the list because I got a bit confused with my emails and I hadn't received a map etc.

My ticket has arrived too except I'm down as medical practitioner 😞 so I'll be giving them a call again next week lol 😊

I've received mine and I'm down as a medical practitioner aswell and so are my friends that are all nail techs, not sure why this is lol

Can't wait, even if does mean will be broke lol

I've received mine and I'm down as a medical practitioner aswell and so are my friends that are all nail techs, not sure why this is lol

Can't wait, even if does mean will be broke lol

I logged back in to check my details and medical practitioner was ticked (it was below nail technician). I don't think I ticked it by mistake and odd that you are all down incorrectly too. Maybe there was an error their end?!

Hopefully what it says on your badge doesn't reflect what you can buy?

My man has just agreed to come. Do I need to buy him a ticket or can I apply online xxx

My man has just agreed to come. Do I need to buy him a ticket or can I apply online xxx

Apply online :) mines a business partner so I put that down x

OMGoodness, I've just checked my work emails and I've just opened one from pro beauty upgrading me to VIP :)

OMGoodness, I've just checked my work emails and I've just opened one from pro beauty upgrading me to VIP :)

I got this too... wonder why? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got this too... wonder why? X

Its favouritism Sian, they obv looked at our details and thought "now here are some very lovely ladies, let's add them to PB Club status" lol.

Have you gone and accepted and put your number in? Did it take you back to normal registration/change details page?
Just want to make sure I've done it right lol.

I logged in with badge number and surname I think it was, then it was like I had re registered and then it said my details have been updated, but I did this on Saturday and received my tickets through the post today so just to make sure, im going to print out the email I got to upgrade for free and take that with me.
See you on the red carpet ;) x

I logged in with badge number and surname I think it was, then it was like I had re registered and then it said my details have been updated, but I did this on Saturday and received my tickets through the post today so just to make sure, im going to print out the email I got to upgrade for free and take that with me.
See you on the red carpet ;) x

Ooh good thinking batman, I shall do the same :)
Lol I'm gonna finally be a posh bird, I'm practising with my baby finger out on my glass of water haha x

Latest posts

Back