Professional Beauty 2014 Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be the same price as usual!

X

Can somebody tell me more about this please?

Hi
Does anybody know if HD will be offering any training offers at the show in London this weekend?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Does anybody know if HD will be offering any training offers at the show in London this weekend?

Yes, they offer £100 you can redeem in products after the training. :) :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just wondering if anyone is going?

Im going on Sunday :D;):eek:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm going on Monday

Hi,
Does anyone know if there are any deals or offers on the shellac starter kits ? I am wanting to change over to shellac and I'm not sure weather it's worth going to the show for it or just getting it online or ... ??
:)

Hi,
Does anyone know if there are any deals or offers on the shellac starter kits ? I am wanting to change over to shellac and I'm not sure weather it's worth going to the show for it or just getting it online or ... ??
:)

Hiya

From what I've seen at the beauty shows, Sweet squared do not stock everything at the show.

They have offers on products. But nothing is VAT free, like other companies.

If your wanting to get the shellac kit your better off buying it online if that's the only thing your going to the show for. 😃

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I got an email from OPI today and all I can say is wow! Their show offers are great, including one that's a package with their LED lamp and bottles of Gelcolour. Perfect for those who are planning to invest in this system. Obviously can't post prices, but worth contacting OPI if you are looking at their products.

is it better to take cash or do most stands take card? X

Most stands take cards but I prefer to bring cash.

I'm taking cash purely so I can't over spend!!

Can't decide which day to go on, which day are you going? Any reason why you choose that day? X

I'm going on Sunday as working Monday but if I could I would go Monday. It's student day and a bit quieter. But some stuff does sell out x

I'm going on Sunday as working Monday but if I could I would go Monday. It's student day and a bit quieter. But some stuff does sell out x

I've been told I'm going Sunday. ..;) (smirk)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been told I'm going Sunday. ..;) (smirk)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ha! Yes you are.... I hope the car boot is cleared out for me!!! I'm taking it very seriously!!!

Latest posts

Back