Professional Beauty - Autumn

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any North East geeks will go to this show???

Ooh I'm going! I can't wait! My friend is a beauty therapist and she's coming with me she will be 8 months pregnant! lol So she will be waddling about so she says! I will have to do all the carrying for her coz I bet we end up buying loads! We are going on the Monday coz we thought if we went on the Sunday the trains aren't as frequent are they?!

princesslilyxx said:
Ooh I'm going! I can't wait! My friend is a beauty therapist and she's coming with me she will be 8 months pregnant! lol So she will be waddling about so she says! I will have to do all the carrying for her coz I bet we end up buying loads! We are going on the Monday coz we thought if we went on the Sunday the trains aren't as frequent are they?!
The train services are good on a Sunday from Romford Station. I will definiitely be going on the Sunday and most likely the Monday too (born to spend LOL!)x

I should be going, not sure which days, or whether to just go to both! I love saying Hi to all the geeky friends I've made!

I really hope i can go, might be on holiday that week.

Does anyone go on there own by train ? I can't drive there as i will get in a right state with directions.

ive got the train on my own before, its not too bad, much better than trying to drive cos apart from the fact i would suffocate in this heat with no air con in the car, i would definately get lost and would take me all day just to find it!! thats where my friends sat nav and her car come in, so im not sure if we will get the train or go in her car?! x

Latest posts

Back