Professional Beauty - Autumn

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hard-as-Nailz

Reaction score
Is anyone going to the Professional Beauty show in September? I am sending off for my free tickets today, just wondered who was going to go...should be quite good.

x

hiya, where is it? Thanks

Im hoping to go if i am not on holiday :)

Professional Beauty Autumn
10 & 11 September 2006, Earls Court 2, London
Ticket Information
100266.jpg

Tickets now available - to request a ticket call 0870 429 4688
http://www.professionalbeauty.co.uk

if you are a member of BABTAC you should get 2 tickets for free - do you get Vitality magazine? If not, you can still get tickets, i have posted the phone number and website above. x

I will be going most likely on the sunday with my partner (walking credit card!)
be great to have a geek meet there!! xx

I will be going with my friend Louise who is a Beauty Therapist who trained at Champneys. So i wont have my walking credit card with me - lol! but nevermind, he wouldnt wanna go anyway! He will probably give me some spending money before i go...i will look out for you if i am there on the sunday - i dont know what day im going on yet! x

I'll be there, on the sunday I think.

i will be there on the sunday too x

Wild horses wouldnt keep me away, Im saving up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) Got me tickets so yea i should be there

Unfortunately I won't be able to go as I will be on my Honeymoon.:Love: :hug: :Kissing:

Clair x

im going both days as i am (models permitting) going to compete .... fingers crossed i dont get the wooden spoon!!!

Jess
xox

Sparklepink said:
im going both days as i am (models permitting) going to compete .... fingers crossed i dont get the wooden spoon!!!

Jess
xox
i woul love to be a model but my nail beds are small - such a shame, hope you find someone hun xx

~shelley~ said:
i woul love to be a model but my nail beds are small - such a shame, hope you find someone hun xx

bless ya... gotta have the rite nails ;)

ive got models sorted just hope i dont get let down as i always do!

but then if ive nt got a model i wont enter simple... not gonna get stressed out anymore

Just wanted to say good luck competing! hope you do really well.

x

Preggo Babe said:
Just wanted to say good luck competing! hope you do really well.

x

aw bless you :hug:

i know ill nt be the only geek competing... there will be loads of us ;)

Jess
xox

when i go i'll look out for you although i'm sure youre right there will b loads of us there and i'd probably never find u!- what are you competing at? x

Preggo Babe said:
when i go i'll look out for you although i'm sure youre right there will b loads of us there and i'd probably never find u!- what are you competing at? x

prob fibre on the sun then l&p sculpt on the mon and photograpic if i can get my arse into gear!

I was gonna compete but my partner has just booked us a holiday to Los Angeles on 10th Sept,im gutted about the comp but very excited about my hols.

Definateley competeing in October

XXX

I'm going to the one near me again at the G-mex!!! Can't wait!! :)

Latest posts

Back