Professional beauty, London ExCel 2-4 March 2008

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kittensgotclaws

Reaction score
Hello, is anyone here going to this event? This will be my first event and i was wondering also if anyone had been to one in the past as i would like to know what to expect? I am pretty excited to be going, i'll only be there for the Sunday as my OH cant get any time off work. Thanks, Jo. :)

Hi Jo,

Yes hun, lots of us will be there.
It will be my first time at a show like this too.
I started a thread recently and Kirsty (Scratchers) has done some badges for us to print off....here's the link to see.....
http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/64540-where-you-staying-hotel-excel-2008-a.html

It's always a good idea to do a search too, you'll find most things & new things lol .

Welcome to the site btw x

Hi, no i'll only be there for one day :( my other half cant get time off work, grrrr
Hopefully i'll bump into some people from here,? ;) Thanks for the nice welcome. xx

I can only make it on the Sunday too; I work in IT during the week and don't get paid holiday. Will be my second time at Excel; went 3 years ago as well.

Am going with my wife Sonia; we're going to be staying at the Premier Travel Inn in Beckton on the Saturday night (unless we find out that the posh hotel on the yacht has wheelchair access and a double room spare as Sonia really fancies staying on the yacht)!

Ruth :)

Cool, well i just went to the link that Bev gave me and downloaded the badge that scratchers designed so i will get that laminated so if i see someone else with the same badge then yay! I'll get to meet someone from here, see you there hopefully! Jo.x

Latest posts

Back