Professional Beauty mag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachells

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where i can buy Profrssional beauty magazine, I have looked in 2 w h smiths now and neither have known what i was talking about. Can i only get it on line by subscribing for a year?
I was told there was a £50 discount for bio training in it, so dont realy want to subscribe for the year:)
Thank you

Can anyone tell me where i can buy Profrssional beauty magazine, I have looked in 2 w h smiths now and neither have known what i was talking about. Can i only get it on line by subscribing for a year?
I was told there was a £50 discount for bio training in it, so dont realy want to subscribe for the year:)
Thank you

You wouldn't fine a magazine for professionals sold in a place that caters to the public consumer like WH Smith. If there is a voucher in the mag for training then I imagine the Bio company is offering it to professionals and not to consumers.

hello, if you can google them and e mail them they will be able to help you.
or better still if u go yo the show this sunday

Hi,
I was at the show yesterday and renewed my subscription and they told me the magazine was only available on subscription.

At the show it was £33.00 for the year and you got a nice freebie with it too!

H x

Why wouldn't you want to subscribe to it? It's not a bad magazine. I'll probably get flamed for saying this but it comes across as a bit cheap to take their training offer without subscribing. Who know, you might even learn something from the mag!

I wasn't sure what the magazine had in it, if it was more beauty than nail's which is all i want to learn for the time been, maybe it would be a bit "cheep" to get the voucher but why not if i can. But i carn't so never mind i will pay the price as i know the course will be good and i would of done it before someone on here told me about the voucher anyway.
thank you everyone.

is it the Bio Sculpture Gel Starter Kit? I've just looked in Scratch mag and there is a voucher in it for £50 off, if you want to private mail me your address I can send it you, I don't think your cheap at all! You might aswell get the use out of it!

It's a great mag! There are articles on nails. It is worth subscribing for a year. You won't find it in shops hun, but i understand why you went there.x

Latest posts

Back