professional beauty mag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home beauty

Reaction score
what time of the month do you get your professional beauty mag
i applied for insurance in mid sept n still havent got any mag or a letter to say when i would be reviecing 1.

When does ur mag come??
thanks

Did you just get the professional beauty insurance as I don't think you get the magazine with it. You would need a separate suscription to the magazine ?

I got the insurance and the option to subscribe
for example its £50 to have insrance and its an extra £** to a subscription of the professional mag

Give them a call, i have pro beauty insurance and had all my docs within a couple of days of faxing the completed application form over.

You've probably missed this month's issue - I got mine a couple of days ago. I expect you'll get the next issue.

i have three of this months knocking about if you want one!

For some bizarre reason they send me them every month and I really can re use the one copy so why do they send three to me??? Strange people lol!

Pm me your address if you want mine?

xx

what time of the month do you get your professional beauty mag
i applied for insurance in mid sept n still havent got any mag or a letter to say when i would be reviecing 1.

When does ur mag come??
thanks

Hi
You should receive your mag on the Monday of the 3rd week of the month (ie about 21st of the month, depending on when the Monday falls). If you've still got problems - PM me and I will resolve it for you.

Thanks

PBED

And I will make sure we only send you one. That is just a mistake on our part, we usually send one, but there are sometimes hiccups. So PM me with your details if you want me to sort this out for you.

Jenni

i have recieved my mags i got october and now the november
thank you for your help and advise

i love the PB mag its a great read!
take care

Latest posts

Back