Professional Beauty Show - what do you hope to see/purchase?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitesatin

Reaction score
I cannot wait to attend the show on Sunday and thanks to the lovely Julie Wilding and Lori Nestore, I'm a VIP!! I'm particularly interested in the non surgical facelifts, eyelash training, skincare training with Eve Taylor and demonstrations from Lori and Andy Rouillard. Just wondering what everyone else wants to get out of the show x

I'm the same- eve Taylor as just opened my account so can't wait to see the products, and I'm hoping to find a couch there too [emoji4] have fun!!xx

Phew, just got back and had a fantastic time. I too went to buy a start up kit with Eve Taylor but came away empty handed unfortunately. Great offers from Gel 2, Sienna and SpaRitual.

What is on your shopping list for tomorrow or what have you all purchased today?
Can anybody recommend nail art products as I'm off to Manchester tomorrow

Anyone in Manchester area looking for work? I have some vacancies x

I spent way too much with gelish and all that jazz today! But I got a awesome nail tech case from roo beauty :D there are quite a few nail art shops. :)

Phew, just got back and had a fantastic time. I too went to buy a start up kit with Eve Taylor but came away empty handed unfortunately. Great offers from Gel 2, Sienna and SpaRitual.
Why did you come away empty handed? I was laden with Eve Taylor products x

We hope you had a great time at the show and had a chance to come and say hi! It was lovely to meet some of our existing policy holders :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still a student & a newbie to the industry so this was my first show (attended on Sunday). I was massively overwhelmed but loved every minute! I didn't buy anything, but I spoke to people at most of the exhibits - I wanted to learn more about different products/lines etc, & make some contacts for when I start purchasing. From all the info I got I think I'm going to start buying some of the All That Jazz polish (with base & double top). We're doing mani/pedi stuff atm, & I'd like to familiarise myself with at least 1 new brand - plus the teachers stuff at college is too old - lots of vile, gloopy messes! I have some OPI but I've heard it doesn't stay chip free as long as other brands. All in all was a great experience, I'll be back next year & hoping to hit Olympia next month!

Latest posts

Back