Professional Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah got mine too so excited this time next week is that sad!
I work alone and just love been able to talk, demo etc with other fellow geeks in the world. However even after several years going to London the tube still confuses me every time, I think maybe due to going on a weekend they close lines for maintenance I seem to never go the same way lol

Ahhhh cant wait!!! This time next week ill be a very happy geek!!! Just need to win a couple of £££s on the lotto. This is my first year can anyone shed any light on things to look out for eg free demo's and samples, iv already checked out website for offers but looking on some inside info xx

Sent from my GT-S5363 using SalonGeek

I try to go every year. I think you don't get bags of samples coz the brands are feeling the pinch like everyone else. When I went the year before last to get a spray tan kit I researched all the suppliers and bartered down my screen and got a couple of free litres of solution and some sticky feet. Lots of things are vat free but be prepared to que for new things. I've told my nail tech to take a light handbag and not have too many coffees...waiting in the que for the latest shellac colours last year was crazy busy!

Yeah I think so, that's all I have to too.. I'm just confused as to why they post them out then email them aswell are we suppose to take both?

Do you know I love Professional Beauty and its great that we get free tickets and info to help plan our day but blimey, I must have received an invitation to register about 3 times per week by post and another 3 times per week by email for the last couple of months even tho I've been registered for most of that time.

The poor old rainforests must be suffering!!

If I've only just registered for Professional beauty, in the confirmation email
It says my tickets will be posted out 2 weeks before the show?! Well obviously were only a week away so if I don't receive anything will I still be able to get in?? Confused! Last went 6 years ago xx

Last edited by a moderator:
i ve got mine but my sister hasnt got her yet i think their on a go slowi would just take everything with you then they cant say no i would think as :(its their fault

Don't worry if you don't get one in the post they should email you a badge too. If you haven't had that then chase them and they should be able to resend it.

Latest posts

Back