Professional Nail Magazines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which single Nail Rag could not live without?

• Nails (UK)

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Nails (USA)

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Professional Nails (UK)

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Nailpro (USA)

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Scratch (UK new publication)

Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i recived my copy of scrath in the post this morning and have already had a read well more then once i sat had a coffee and red through it :D :D

love faye xxxxx

I`ve only received my Nails mag too, still waiting for the others

Just received my scratch mag this morning, will read it later, hpe yours came today Debbie too.

Jue ;)
Angels

I subscribed to Professional Nails at Excel and no I havent received this months yet :(
I also take Nails and havent had that yet either - though my friend just up the road had hers the middle of last week :?

gotta be Nails for me I love it...every month I sit by the door waiting for the postie..but have not seen Scratch yet to compare..

I currently subscribe to Nails (thanks boyfriend for taking the hint on the crimbo list!) and am very impressed so far. I've not seen a copy of scratch but checked out their website the other day and want the back issues asthere is an article in every one that interests me. Can you only get it by calling them or is it available from somewhere like WH Smith?

I also TOTALLY agree with Glynis, in fact I had the very same thought the other day about giving products ratings verdicts. I am new to all this (have I mentioned that every time I write?) and not studying with a supplier so I'm very interested in what people think of the various products and ranges available. I don't want to spend a fortune on one suppliers product only to find it doesn't work for me. Also, when I finish my manicure/pedicure training I'll be looking for training in extensions and want to have faith in whoever gets my hard earned cash!
If the editors of Nails are reluctant to give product ratings for fear of 'upsetting' anyone then I for one am certainly prepared to say what I think and will gladly try out products. We'll soon see which companies have faith in their product.......

I have to say I love the new scratch mag. I subscribe to pro nails, nails and scratch and i love them all but if i had to choose one it would be scratch

I subscribe to all the UK mags and they are all great but my fav is SCRATCH !
I personally think it has a classy look & feel to it.
Just my opinion :lol:

I get Nail Pro (USA)

funny.....got a 6 month free subscription after graduation, and 4 years later, i still get it.....Should I tell?

Another vote for Nails (USA). Nailpro just doesn't 'do it' for me. I would love to get my grubby little hands on your Scratch mag...just to see what the excitement is all about. If anyone is willing to part with a couple of issues, I'd be happy to purchase a few... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back