Professional or make your own website?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you :) I had someone come in and film me, he wasn't happy that I didn't want my face to be filmed but I'm quite self conscious and much preferred talking over images.

Xxx

Hope you don't mind me asking how much he charged you for it. Please feel free to PM me as this is a public forum....I've been thinking of doing something similar but I'm just a waxing salon so not sure really.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Salon alchemy (Ruth mills) verve (Carl) designed my website, Carl did the logo and graphics then Ruth took over, they were both great very professional and helped me so much, I'm not very good on the computer but Ruth was brilliant!! Taking me step by step through the whole process. The price was very reasonable for such a great service, sometimes going above and beyond to help me.
Can't recommend them both enough http://www.heartsdesirehairnails.co.uk/

Hi all. Ive just finished my website & it went live last night. Did it all myself. Wasnt difficult at all. Step by step guide showing you what you need. I say give it a go & if you really cant do it or get anyone to help then go the professional route. Www.perfectlypamperedhan.wix.com/perfectlypampered
:D x

Here's my website www.belle-vie-beauty.co.uk

I paid someone to make a content management system. I then put in all the text and edit it when I like.

I have learnt so much I terms of SEO and HTML (not that I needed to know much just the odd problem here and there)

I think I am nearly getting my website how I'd like it.

Jemima :)

I did my website all by myself. Noone ever helped me. It's quite easy and you dont have to be an IT expert. I used Vistaprint. It's quick and easy. Go to my website and have your say :)
Dream Lashes - Home

Latest posts

Back