Professional wax heater

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orchid26

Reaction score
Hi

i am just starting out, and things are getting quite pricey for me!!!

I am using Hive products but just wondering if there are any other heaters people can recommend. Ones that work well but reasonably priced!!!!

Thanks

:)

I use the Hive one, works really well. Also with the changeable bucket you can have different waxes if you wish. If you plan on doing a lot of waxing get the larger size (1000ml), the smaller you can put pots directly into but that obviously doesn't hold as much wax.

I use the Hive one, works really well. Also with the changeable bucket you can have different waxes if you wish. If you plan on doing a lot of waxing get the larger size (1000ml), the smaller you can put pots directly into but that obviously doesn't hold as much wax.

Ditto to all of this, the large white Hive heaters are good quality and very robust. I have two large Hive heaters on the go in the salon at all times (one for hard wax, one for soft wax) and I wouldn't be without them :D

It's worth knowing that Ellisons currently have a special offer on their own version of the Hive heater, which makes it very affordable!

I know it's difficult to keep the pennies down when you first start, Orchid, but waxing is such a bread-and-butter service that I advise investing in a good quality heater now, and it'll pay dividends in the long run, I promise.

HTHs

Andy x

I've got an egg pot waxer, was about £40 I think. You can put the pots of wax straight in the heater or use a heat transfer thing when using wax tubes xx

Ditto to all of this, the large white Hive heaters are good quality and very robust. I have two large Hive heaters on the go in the salon at all times (one for hard wax, one for soft wax) and I wouldn't be without them :D

It's worth knowing that Ellisons currently have a special offer on their own version of the Hive heater, which makes it very affordable!

I know it's difficult to keep the pennies down when you first start, Orchid, but waxing is such a bread-and-butter service that I advise investing in a good quality heater now, and it'll pay dividends in the long run, I promise.

HTHs

Andy x

Hi i know this is an old thread but I'm just starting in waxing and looking to invest in good long lasting equipment.
I can't seem to find the own verdict of the hive heater on Ellisons do you have a pic please.

Thank you

Hi i know this is an old thread but I'm just starting in waxing and looking to invest in good long lasting equipment.
I can't seem to find the own verdict of the hive heater on Ellisons do you have a pic please.

Thank you

Sadly the poster suggesting the heater hasnt been on since 2011 & as the threads 10 years old I doubt Ellisons are still selling the same heaters, although Hive is still going strong.

I bought the Ellisons Wax Master heaters when I first started (around £40 for a start up kit- very reasonable) & they have an offer atm if you place an order now, you get a code for a discount in the new year xx

Latest posts

Back