Prom packages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chlo

Reaction score
What prom packages is everyone offering?x

I do; full body spray tan, file and colour polish on fingers or toes and make-up with false lashes for £30.

Or all of the above with hair put up for £55. Xx

when is prom????????????

Proms start from May so want to get my flyers designed so I can get out wi them.

That sounds a good deal. We don't do make up so think we are going to do three different packages £20, £30and £40 x

This year I'm not doing one as such because my local schools prom is a Sunday so I'm going out to do make up on a Sunday.for my regular girls they r going to tell me what they want and I'm going to create the package for them individually I find this works better then an over all package

Charlotte xx

Chlo
What are u thinking of offering at £20, £30 and £40

£20 - spray Tan, file & polish fingers or toes

£30 spray tan, file and polish fingers or toes and party lashes

£40 spray tan, file and polish, party lashes and hair up. Upgrade to gelish manicure for £10.

Does this sound ok or too much of the same thing? X

Personally for the one with hair I would put abit higher if I'm honest £10 for a hair up is very cheap!they will want there hair done anyway so I wouldn't put that in with an offer,hair is an essential thing for prom and not a lot of girls can do it their self so parents will pay the price

Charlotte

This has made me think about getting my flyers done too. I must sort some prices.

Thanks Charlotte your right they will and it does seem to cheap will put it up thanks x

Latest posts

Back