Promoting spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jes

Reaction score
Hi,

I will soon be offering spray tanning in my salon. I want to add a few lines to my website and leaflets to describe and promote this treatment.

Trouble is, I also offer UV tanning and I don't want to say anything to promote spray tanning which, at the same time, would put off my UV tanners :eek:

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Jes

I'm not sure you need to worry about putting off your UV tanners...I feel that clients who prefer UV tanning are different to clients who prefer spray tans...as a therapist (my personal opinion only!) I will never use a UV tanning booth, because of the associated dangers. I also don't sunbathe & use a high factor sunscreen. Therefore, spray tanning is a natural choice for me, and I don't need to be sold!!

I also think your UV tanners will more than likely stick to the booths for the majority of the sessions...but perhaps market it as a quick tanning fix...rather than having to wait a few sessions for a tan to develop?

Hi,

I will soon be offering spray tanning in my salon. I want to add a few lines to my website and leaflets to describe and promote this treatment.

Trouble is, I also offer UV tanning and I don't want to say anything to promote spray tanning which, at the same time, would put off my UV tanners :eek:

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Jes

There realy is no need to worry as these treatments do have a knack of complimenting each other.

There are many individuals who wont go on the sun bed who do want a tan.

You could also promote the "cocktail" scenario to your sun bed user customers.

A spraytan and then a session on the sun bed speeds up the spray tan development time for some reson

Good luck and hope all goes well with your new addition to the buisness :hug:

i suggest using words like INSTANT and OCCASION TANNING hope that helps
Hi,

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Jes

Yes, you'll be safe enough running them along side one another without putting anyone off the other, as collin quite rightly says.

Most people prefer one service or the other, so by offering them both you are only going to double the appeal of your services to potential customers out there. Best of Luck!

Al

Dont have the time to wait for the results of a UV tan
Want your tan NOW
get the instant feel good glow
with a
SPRAY TAN

hth :hug:

Thanks for all the replies, they've been very helpful :)

Jes

Latest posts

Back