Pronails products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
Long time since I last posted but need some advice if anyone can help please.

Does anyone know much about pronails gels ? Durability, soak or buff etc etc ??
I currently use Nsi buff off gel but want to get away from the buff part (not helping with my wrist problems)
Ive heard mixed reactions to the New Illusions soak off gel by Nsi so not that bothered about buying and trying that but deffinately want to go down the road of soak off.
Im still pretty much building up a client base after going it alone last july so money is still an issue and cant afford to be paying out megga bucks for anything.
Does anyone know of a good soak off gel thats not too hard on the pocket and that does coloured i can use as natural nail overlays (had quite a few ask for that)
Ive read up on a couple of brands like...
Calgel & Bio sculpture but as good as they are at the moment i know i couldnt afford to kit my self out with either (think you may have to be trained in the product to buy also)
So geeky friends who can suggest a good brand at a price that wont break the bank or any other advice i should need to know.

Last edited:
22 views and nothing!

Anyone???

I cant help with what gel to buy as i'm not a gel user, but i do read far to many of the threads on here and remember reading one that stated that soak off gel was really only to be used as a natural nail overlay for a lasting colour or a little extra protection as it is quite flexible. Its not really strong enough to act as a good overlay for extensions. Not sure if this helps at all xx

Hi Pip,

I have been using Pronails for over a year now. I am currently using the buff off gel. They are very durable and easy to work with. They also have a soak off range called gelinium. I will PM you with their details.

Have you tried Akzentz Options...? is a soak off gel and comes in lots of colours and glitters....I "think" they do a small try me kit too. You can order it from Nails Plus Beauty - home page

Why not PM angel fingers as she will have all the up to date information on LeChat who have a soak off gel range too.

Thanks guys will look into all those options :hug:

Ive been told The Edge do a soak off range also, does anyone on here use that range?

There is also Flexi Gel by NCO London :)

I think im going to have to do some research into all these gels, maybe see if i can get a small sample and see how they work and how i get along with them before commiting :irked:

Latest posts

Back