Protecting your enhancements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a thought.....Why not just wear gloves and the problem will disappear immediatedy and it reduces your risk of overexposure to boot?

I wear cotton gloves underneath some surgical or the clear ones (cant remember what they are called), but then no sweating/sticking underneath or smelly palms when removing just have to wash the cotton gloves for reuse while disposing of plastic gloves.
Nails in perfect order at the end of the day and I reduce the amount of times I need to wash my hands per day also - plus even if my nails are long I wont hurt or pinch them as the cotton buffers this

Cait

I prefer my hands clear of any wraps or gloves and find I have a better grip on my clients finger especially when pulling down the lateral folds without having to tighten my grip. The only time a file my index nail is if I get a bit carried away with the chatting and not concentrating on what I am doing.

Taking the time now to revisit the ergonomics of good filing techniques will pay you back ten fold in gloves, wraps, neck, shoulder and back pain.

Latest posts

Back