Proud of my ombré

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is beautiful and I have saved it to show clients when they need an ombré picture ;)

Wow, well done it looks amazing!xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

I asked because this is how I want mine! I had mine done a few weeks ago and it is similar but not enough ombre on the ends. Keep meaning to bleach the ends but don't have the time.

Just 100% perfect Scotty. Pure Excellence. xx
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool

Enjoy the rest of your Xmas and Happy New Year to you. x

very nice! I like Ombre hair and I have on my hair too :)

Just 100% perfect Scotty. Pure Excellence. xx
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool

Enjoy the rest of your Xmas and Happy New Year to you. x

Thanks youuuu. :) I can't wait for Hogmanay. Drunken times to follow :))

Thanks youuuu. :) I can't wait for Hogmanay. Drunken times to follow :))

Not another full week of Drunkenessss. Oh Scotty, how could you!!

You'd have a wale of a time at my hoose. I've made all my own spirits, beer and cider. :):):):):):):):):):)

As I speak, I've got spiced rum in my coffee. x

Ill be really honest and say I don't know because I was a bit terrified doing it but just went with my gut and took my time. It paid off though. :) I hope you are as happy with yours when you get it done. Take the picture into the salon and tell them
You want that haha x

Is there a difference between ombré and dipdye or is it the same thing? Saved the picture thanks :)

Is there a difference between ombré and dipdye or is it the same thing? Saved the picture thanks :)

Dipdye is a very definite divide between colours. As if it has literally been dipped.
Ombré is a gradual change from dark to light all the way down the hair x

Dipdye is a very definite divide between colours. As if it has literally been dipped.
Ombré is a gradual change from dark to light all the way down the hair x

Great thanks so much least I know what to ask for :)

Latest posts

Back