PSA: Roo Beauty - free nail polish roll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stook

Reaction score
Apologies if this has already been flagged up but Roo Beauty are offering a free nail polish roll on their Facebook page. It's a few days old so you'll need to scroll down their FB page but I just tried it this morning and it worked.

All they're asking is that you pay £3.50 postage.

Hope that helps some fellow geeks

:hug:

Thanks very much! I've just ordered one x

I'll be ordering too! Thanks xx

Thanks honey, just ordered myself one. This site is dangerous as I keep buying new things. Another package to hide from my husband lol xxxx

Ive ordered and never recieved!

I've received mine looks lovely black and white leopard print but stinks worse than a fishmongers chopping board....

I got mine today but smells very fishy. Have hung it out on the washing line to try to get rid of the smell. It looks beautiful.

Oh no! Lol. Must be why they were free 👃🐟🙊

Oh no! Lol. Must be why they were free 👃🐟🙊

I recieved one the last time they did this offer & I accidentally go it wet & OMG the smell!!! Like you've all said fishy awful stench.......but once fully dried the smell went away. You could spray with Febreeze :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got one the last time the offer was on its great so handy, although the smell was woeful i hung it outside on the washing line for a couple of hours and it was fine hasn't smelt since 😃

I received mine yesterday but don't recall it smelling of fish?!?! Mine's a black one so maybe a different batch :) x

I just ordered mine :D how long did it take for everyone's to arrive? I'm so excited! I love new stuff lol!

Mine arrived within a couple of days! Fab, love it.

Mine arrived within a couple of days too - along with my new Glamour Session Bag which is AMAZING!! :)

I ordered mine on Sunday. No sign of it yet....

Oohh exciting stuff!

Hope yours turns up soon Cinderella71 xx

It's here and slightly whiffy but not too bad lol x

Ive just ordered mine!

Hi. I've tried many times to order mine and not been successful. Can you please tell me do I have to be on a computer rather than my
Phone?
Thanks
Michelld

Hi. I've tried many times to order mine and not been successful. Can you please tell me do I have to be on a computer rather than my
Phone?
Thanks
Michelld

I ordered mine on a ipad with no problems, so would think it would ok with a phone. I just followed the link through their fb page and paid the £3.50 pp with my credit card.

Latest posts

Back