Psychic development

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks and it's definitely NOT sleep paralysis.

This has been ticking away at me all day. I'm going to ask a few questions because my minds boggled:

1. Does she sleep on her own in the bed or is there anyone else with her? If yes do they feel it too?

2. Is it literally just the bed shaking or do other things happen such as object being thrown or noises etc?

3. Does she live alone? Have children? Specifically adolescents?

4. How is she feeling right now? Is she going through a hard time? Is she stressed a lot or stressed about something in particular lately?

I know they're odd questions but i really wanna get to the bottom of this!

This has been ticking away at me all day. I'm going to ask a few questions because my minds boggled:

1. Does she sleep on her own in the bed or is there anyone else with her? If yes do they feel it too?

2. Is it literally just the bed shaking or do other things happen such as object being thrown or noises etc?

3. Does she live alone? Have children? Specifically adolescents?

4. How is she feeling right now? Is she going through a hard time? Is she stressed a lot or stressed about something in particular lately?

I know they're odd questions but i really wanna get to the bottom of this!

Hi thanks for your time.

She sleeps on her own. She has no children.
She's experienced this most of her life, it stopped a couple of years back but has recently started again. Nothing else moves and no weird noises. She is going through a hard time right now.
Let me know if I can be of further help and thanks again.

Hi thanks for your time.

She sleeps on her own. She has no children.
She's experienced this most of her life, it stopped a couple of years back but has recently started again. Nothing else moves and no weird noises. She is going through a hard time right now.
Let me know if I can be of further help and thanks again.

I think this could possibly be attributed to the hard time shes experiencing at the moment then. Does it stop when she stands up?

I think this could possibly be attributed to the hard time shes experiencing at the moment then. Does it stop when she stands up?

Yes it does, what is this though?

Yes it does, what is this though?

I think its more likely that shes shaking and it feels like the beds shaking, this is due to her stress! Its a psychological thing which i know nothing about lol

Or it actually is a spirit which I feel is unlikely because that'd take a LOT of energy for a just a spirit to do!

I think its more likely that shes shaking and it feels like the beds shaking, this is due to her stress! Its a psychological thing which i know nothing about lol

Or it actually is a spirit which I feel is unlikely because that'd take a LOT of energy for a just a spirit to do!

Spoken to my sis and we both agree on your other conclusion it is something supernatural!

I'm not just jumping on the bandwagon but has anyone been in bed and had the feeling that something is sat on your feet ?? [emoji15]

I'm not just jumping on the bandwagon but has anyone been in bed and had the feeling that something is sat on your feet ?? [emoji15]

Yeah, google it its perfectly normal haha.

Sometimes we jump to the conclusion that its paranormal straight away and usually it's not!

I do , I woke up one night saw a little boy looking at me !! Then my eyes adjusted and it was my bloody Hoover I left in my room haha , had loads of paranormal experiences from working in the care home !! But as soon as it gets dark everything is a ghost to me [emoji33][emoji33]

I do , I woke up one night saw a little boy looking at me !! Then my eyes adjusted and it was my bloody Hoover I left in my room haha , had loads of paranormal experiences from working in the care home !! But as soon as it gets dark everything is a ghost to me [emoji33][emoji33]

Haha! I used to be like that but now i make sure its definitely mundane before i jump to conclusions!

Spoken to my sis and we both agree on your other conclusion it is something supernatural!

Tell her to call out one night and ask it kindly to stop as she doesn't appreciate her bed being shaken... If it doesn't stop tell her to be forceful. She may benefit from having a medium in!

Tell her to call out one night and ask it kindly to stop as she doesn't appreciate her bed being shaken... If it doesn't stop tell her to be forceful. She may benefit from having a medium in!

Thanks for your help, il let her know.

Yes it's usually the dog :D

So, I had a reading ages ago saying I was very psychic.

And people I've spoken to are impressed how I've been getting on at psychic development.

Recently I've had a few clients pop their head in asking for an appointment then and there. And I've had a feeling that makes me say no to them. Even if I have a gap.

Am I being silly. Or is there something in it? That they're awkward clients/want something I'm unable to do?

Should I fight that feeling and do their hair?

It's not masses of people. Just some that make me uncomfortable.

Okay strangest thing last night. Had a super busy day, then did a make up event. I had a coffee about 8.30 - I never drink coffee late normally. Very very stressy. I got into bed and as I tried to drift off the bed started shaking. It has never happened to me. Husband asleep next to me. Felt really weird. The more I thought about it the worse it seemed to be. I thought of this and I knew mine was stress related. I told myself to be calm but it was very odd!

So, I had a reading ages ago saying I was very psychic.

And people I've spoken to are impressed how I've been getting on at psychic development.

Recently I've had a few clients pop their head in asking for an appointment then and there. And I've had a feeling that makes me say no to them. Even if I have a gap.

Am I being silly. Or is there something in it? That they're awkward clients/want something I'm unable to do?

Should I fight that feeling and do their hair?

It's not masses of people. Just some that make me uncomfortable.

Are they newbies or regular clients?

Okay strangest thing last night. Had a super busy day, then did a make up event. I had a coffee about 8.30 - I never drink coffee late normally. Very very stressy. I got into bed and as I tried to drift off the bed started shaking. It has never happened to me. Husband asleep next to me. Felt really weird. The more I thought about it the worse it seemed to be. I thought of this and I knew mine was stress related. I told myself to be calm but it was very odd!

Not you too!!

Not you too!!
Lol - don't know if it was stress.

I was a bit like "ooh I've read about this." The more anxious I seemed to get, the worse the shaking got so I tried some calming relaxation and feel asleep x

Latest posts

Back