Purchasing spray tan equipment - should i wait?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mary1981

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I'm looking into purchasing both spray tan training and equipment soon but was wondering if i should wait until i have been to the beauty show in manchester in october. I know that they often have VAT free offers, or show offers, or are these just cleverly reworded offers that already exist to get you to buy on the day? Also if i contacted any companies and asked if they will be having offers are they even likely to tell me anything?
I know the show gives me an opportunity to speak to people and find out a lot more than just phone calls and research but obviously i know not every company will be there.
Any advice on the best plan of action?
xx

Hi geeks, I'm looking into purchasing both spray tan training and equipment soon but was wondering if i should wait until i have been to the beauty show in manchester in october. I know that they often have VAT free offers, or show offers, or are these just cleverly reworded offers that already exist to get you to buy on the day? Also if i contacted any companies and asked if they will be having offers are they even likely to tell me anything?
I know the show gives me an opportunity to speak to people and find out a lot more than just phone calls and research but obviously i know not every company will be there.
Any advice on the best plan of action?
xx

Hi Mary,
trade show time is always a good time to pick up a great deal not only from those companies that exhibit but also many companies who aren't run "special" offers to coincide with these shows.

The best thing to do is to have a good ring around and see what deals are available,visit the show and see if there are any better ones and then make your mind up.

HTH :hug:

some of the bigger companys are doing their kits normally at 499 on show day you could possibly purchase it VAT free for 425 however there are companies selling very similar kits now a lot less than that now and you can have it delivered for free and not have to lug it round the show with you:) :)

fab advice from you both thank you! I'll definatley start making some phone calls. I have some planning and marking time at school tomorrow, just dont tell my head what im doing lol!

fab advice from you both thank you! I'll definatley start making some phone calls. I have some planning and marking time at school tomorrow, just dont tell my head what im doing lol!

Good luck...its a mind field out there..so much information to digest but I'm sure you will get there in the end LOL :hug:

Latest posts

Back