Purely Mineral Make-Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katykitten

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I have a new lady starting in my salon in a couple of weeks and she has trained in make-up, which I haven't as of yet, so it's great that I can now add this to my list of services

I'm trying to get all the products she will need before she starts. When I asked about products she used/liked she said that she trained with "Purely Mineral" make-up.

I've had a look on Beauty Express as they sell it on there, and as I have no experience in this field I was wondering if any of you have used this? And if so what you thought of it?

xxxx

I am not a beauty therapist, but I went for a make-over in a spa where they use Bare escentuals or Bare minerals ID make-up, which I'm assuming is similar.
I'm not big on make-up, but not getting any younger, I decided it was time to start camouflaging the newly acquired wrinkles and tired bags under my eyes. It blended well with my skin so I didn't feel I was actually wearing any make-up. There are no oils/waxes or anything nasty added to it, so you can layer it to get the depth of colour you want without looking like you've trowled it on! Apparently it's so pure you can sleep in it.
I have to say I was impressed enough to buythe basic starter kit (not something I would normally bother with) and I now use it everyday. Planning on going back to get other bits and pices to add on like eye shadows, blushers etc. I also loved the fact that you only use a tiny amount at a time, so it will last ages even when using it everyday.
I don't know if that's been of any help, but definately look into it.
K

Latest posts

Back