Purple xxl colour to highlights and a base 6

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie-20

Reaction score
Hi salon geeks

Got a client who has purple hair with about 1 and half regrowth base 6

Trying to achieve blonde highlights and in between base 6.3

Don't know whether to do a bleach bath or use the b4 colour to achieve a colour so the highlight are light

Would love recommations thnks

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Test it first. We have serious problems with that live xxl. Have managed to shift it-ish. Depends how porous her hair is whether you can get it out.

If you can shift it, bleach bath is best.

It has taken us 7 hours today to strip a black xxl live to a base 4.

Never again! I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole!

Totally agree, awful stuff to get out, anything you put on it just doesn't touch it!

Today i went to see a client who i recently coloured copper from full head blonde. She's a beauty therapist and was doing a treatment on a client who was a hairdresser who told her that she should top her colour up with a live colour to prevent the colour fade! I couldn't believe that a professional would recommend using a box colour, never mind this stuff! Luckily id been chatting to her about how awful it is, so she new to stay well away!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Aww thanks for the info Guys

Dnt know what to do to get it lifted out

Either buy effessoir to see if that does anything bt I doubt it. That why I was thinking getting that b4 see if that does anything

Aww thanks for the info Guys

Dnt know what to do to get it lifted out

Either buy effessoir to see if that does anything bt I doubt it. That why I was thinking getting that b4 see if that does anything

why as a professional would you use a colour remover from boots? I'd say your best bet is a bleach bath as xxl is horrendous to get out. I'd book extra time out of my page to do it as it is a slow process getting that crap out, and charge for the time aswel! x

As that seems to be only thing that's removing it up to a light shade

Ill get a strand test see how well it lifts

Thanks for input :)

Latest posts

Back