Putting prices up...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy32

Reaction score
Just wondering what people do to let clients know the prices will be increased. I am only slightly putting mine up, about 50p-£1 extra on waxes and £2 onto my calgel nails. I will be doing new price lists but will prob put the new prices into force from either Aug or Sept. Should I be telling everyone or maybe just put a sign up in salon soon to let people know? I have made sure that everything is still cheaper or same price as nearby salons
Thanks x

I am putting my prices up from the 1st of August and have made up a poster and placed it in my clients eye view.
They have all been fine with it and at least it gives them a little pre warning :hug:

Pretty much ditto-ing what Klassy Klaws said.

Im having a pricing rejig - some things werent priced right so reworking prices as of Aug 1st. I have a sign up by the till (thats one place I can guarantee all clients will be) saying there will be price alterations as of August 2nd 2010.

:) xxxx

A promotion period could be put in place if people intend to put prices up in August to ease customers towards the new prices. This is what we intend to do anyway. :)

I've just had a price increase as well and got my new price lists in today with the new prices. Everything else has gone up so our prices need to as well

Thanks all, will get a sign put up asap :)

Latest posts

Back