Hi, my name is kristy and I'm from Regina, Saskatchewan. I'm currently trying to get funding for my nail tech. course and as a part of the package of things the government wants me to do they would like me to talk to a few nail tech's. and employers and get their advice and options on the job field. Anyone who could please answer some questions for me would be helping me out alot and I would really really be greatful. I'm tying to get funding for private education which is going to be tougher then trying to go to one the schools here. But I may have settle for a school here then take private education later on. Could anyone please who has the time answer a few questions for me and tell me your name and where you're from (don't only have to be from Regina)
For Nail Tech's
1. What part of this job do you find most satisfying? Most challenging?
2. What specific advice would you give a person entering this field?
3. What training would you recommend that would best prepare be for this career?
1. What are the ideal qualifications for someone in this job?
2. What training/education would you recommend that would best prepare me for this career?
3. Is there a demand for people in this occupation?
4. Is there a preferred school?
5. What are the regular days/ hours of work?
Thank you to anyone who helps me out and answers these questions for me as it will help me out termendously.