Question about NSI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicola90

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry if this seems like a really obvious question but I'm new to the site and have only just started training as a nail tech. I'm looking to use NSI Acrylics in the future, and will obviously complete a conversion course before I start on unsuspecting members of the public! Do you use the primer and the nail pure together? I'm not sure whether you'd use the nail pure first and then the primer, or just pick one and use that. Also, (stupid question coming up) can you use Elation tips with Acrylics? On the website it only says about using them with gel, although I assume you can use the tips with l&p as well?

Thanks in advance :biggrin:

Nikki x

All this will be covered on your course.

Good luck.

Nail designer with a twist;)

Thanks Nataliya, I thought it would be but me being me I wanted to know now as I'm a bit impatient! Someone has sent me a link though so I'm going to find some videos, as I want to teach myself a bit of theory in between doing the course, then hopefully once I'm qualified I can go straight on to the NSI conversion! Thanks again x

Heya there is an nsi training websight with all the videos and info, its www.nailangel.co.uk good luck with your cource xxx

Yes you can use Elation tips with acrylic. :D x

Nail Pure Plus and Primer are 2 different products, each gets used for a different purpose.

When you do your conversion course they will cover all this.

I use NSI products and find them to be great but not just cause of their products but their training, customer service and ongoing help AFTER you finish your conversion course, is great too:biggrin:

Good luck with it all.

Hi, i use NSI Acrylic products, and really like them. I was shown to use the Nail Pure Plus to cleanse the nail after using cuticle remover and blending to make sure there is no residue left on the nail and then to use the primer just before apply the acrylic L&P.

Hope this helps :)
xx

Latest posts

Back