Question for same client again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joz99

Reaction score
Am starting to wonder why this particular client colours her hair!

Last few appointments she has had t-section of highlights with bleach and 3%, lifted to a golden. She wanted to be slightly lighter. She's naturally base 7 and has tint from previous colour (last one being 7.3 to tone down a previous full head of 7.44), the last two times she's just had the bleach no 7.3.
She hates obvious roots so I usually leave a section out either side of her parting which has been effective but now she's saying still too obvious so this time wants just 7.3 through the top...which I agree will remove some of the blonde and blend everything together x
My question is...(note that the 7.3 remaining has faded) would my best option be to use 7.3 dia richesse and 6vol? There's no grey to cover and her roots are naturally base 7 anyway, also thinking that it will grab better on the hi lites. Other question will I need to pre pig? Hi lites are a level 9 x
Hope this makes sense! X

I would use diarichesse or dialight, like u say it will be better on the highlights, and I would say u shouldn't need to pre pig as 7.3 should have enough warmth in it xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back