Question on hair colouring

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lenna

Reaction score
I got my hair done last night was looking for a chestnut/ auburne tinge colour but it came out very copper looking nearly looking like it has an orange tinge. it doesnt suit my complexion makes me look washed out i would need something warmer. I was wondering would it be ok to get an all over colour again this time in the hade i want. or is it too soon since i just have had the colour semi permanent all over, yesterday?

You should first go back to the salon you had it done and explain this to them, did they not show you the colour chart? Hopefully they will correct it for you.

thanks, no i saw no colour chat, in fainess he has done it before and i loved it. but this time it definitely was not same shade. but now salon are up to their eyes fo christmas. si im getting refund an going elsewhere. just someone told me you coulnt put colour over colour that id have to give it a week or so

Well if the salon is packed and you didn't see a chart I'm guessing they tried to mix your colour as they ran out of your normal but I could be wrong.

Latest posts

Back