Questionnaires?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
hi

does anyone ever send out questionaires to their clients about their experience in the salon?

what questions do you include?

thanks

I did this a few weeks ago. I sent it to 20% of clients I haven't seen for a good while with a stamped addressed envelope. So far I've only had about 20% of them back, which was a bit disappointing. I'm also giving it to regular clients and they can either give it back or send it later. This is the letter I sent out.

Having been open for over 3 years I thought it was high time that I asked you, the customer, what you do and don’t like about EveryBodies and the service I provide. Be as honest as you want as this will only go to improve what I offer and it’s anonymous. I’ve enclosed a £5 gift voucher as a thank you.
Do you always enjoy your treatments? Yes / No

If no, why not?

Is there anything I could improve? Music / room temperature / after care / other
(please specify)

Are there any treatments that you would like me to be able to offer?

Are there any products that you would like to be able to buy from me?

If you are interested in skin care what is it that appeals to you about a product range?
Cost / recognised brand / scientific ingredients / natural ingredients / other (please specify)

Would you recommend me to a friend or family? If no, why not?

What prevents you from coming more regularly?

Would you be interested in a monthly membership scheme, which may save you up to a third on treatments at non peak times?

Would you find it easier to pay by credit / debit card?

Are you aware of the other treatments I provide?

Do you have any problems with parking?

Why do you choose me over a high street salon?

Faye you got a 20% response and you thought that was poor? Personally I'd say that was great!!

As for questionnaires yes but I'd do it like this:

Please list 5 things that make you feel :) about my salon

Please list 5 things that make you feel :cry: about my salon

You then get real comments about stuff that you never thought of as important. Try it. It really works!

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back