Quick answers, leaving soon... colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottydolly

Reaction score
auntie got her hair done as a model for a wella tech refresher, she was unlucky and said she wanted a change, so she ended up wit a big panel of slices that are very very bright wit the colour touches of 66/45, 66/44 and 55/65, , , now she hates it so i am gonna go cover it over, wud it be ok to put tint str8 on top base 5-6 just to dull it down and colour it, they are all BRIGHT colours. . . i told her no way im bleachin it out so jus gonna try colour over. . . u thinkl it will dull it down? x

I haven't done hair for years so things may have changed but the first thing I remember about colour correction is that you have to apply the complementary colour to it first (so put reds on when the hairs turned green) and then colour it how you.

I wouldnt go down the bleaching avenue either..
Stick to your guns, Choose a good base colour and all should be fine.
Good Luck x

yeah i was thinkin along that lines, im gonna put a heck base colour in it to tone it down. . . eeek wish me luck LOL. . x

yeah i was thinkin along that lines, im gonna put a heck base colour in it to tone it down. . . eeek wish me luck LOL. . x

wishing you luck..though i doubt very much you will need it x

slammed on 5/37. . .or was it? LOL i cant remember cos i used the last tube, a medium gold to kill the coolness of the purple bits and mixed it wit 6.0 which combatted the overly red bits, so instead of an over psycadelic pink and purple, wh now have a more subdued plum and maroon. . . all good, still not ideal but hey hey, it not freekin screamin anymore, thanks for ya help dudes and dudettes xx

it must have been bbbbbbbbright!!

love all the wella vibrants but often find it hard to find someone to use them on!! :)

well done (don't know if i would have coped so well with that) xx

ayew it was me that used they colours, one o them was mixed wit blue mix tone to add the purple to the comibination of the three colours, it was my 30yo aunt, the colour was amazing but just not her, she felt like mutton and i kinda agreed. . . eek ma bad. . . so anyway yeah at least i got to use them cos im the same they are rarely used LOL . . . was glad it toned down well too xx

Latest posts

Back