Quick Brazillian video on YouTube from Lori Nestore

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love watching Lori! She makes you want to do waxing all day long just to make sure you've tried all her tips. Lovely to see her again. It's great the way she obviously loves to share her knowledge and experiences. Can't wait till next time.

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek app

Just watched one of her videos on YouTube.
She oils the client then waxes, then does the opposite on the back of the legs. Why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUnJ3wRK40o

She would have prepped both half legs first (front & back) - that's what she did when she trained us :)

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

DNX is correct saying that she used oil to prep the legs.

As this is part of Lori's training DVD she also used the Jasmine oil at the end of the service. This ensures that if you are new to using a cream wax like Berodin Ease that no sticky residue is left on the skin.

She has two in fact. You can get them from Berodin UK on their website here.

I was so gutted to miss Lori's visit, unfortunately I was over in California when she was here. Hopefully next year we may even be able to get her over for the Wax Show which would be awesome as she is such a great educator.

thanks cant wait to get watching!

Lori s two videos are a revelation and always there to refer back to ...decimated my treatment time and gave me extra confidence when I needed it ! Seeing and training with her IRL was even better ! And the wax ... Fab temp ease of use and really great results !!

and finally, here is the new toe wax technique that Lori was talking about on her visit recently. It removes every and I mean EVERY hair using this method, even on cold toes. Go try it

Toe wax with Berodin - YouTube

She's really brilliant. That berins wax looks really nice aswell, I must try it some day. Her spatulas also look much better than my metal one, seems to apply more wax. Any ideas where I could get a similar one?

Hi,
you can get one from www.berodinwax.co.uk. There are others on the market and I have tried them all, but they are not as good.

Thank you :). I'll have a look.

Used the toe wax method on my mum on Friday, not a flinch and really impressed!

Fab isn't it.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Fab isn't it.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

It is, been using that since Lori shared it with us:D:D

Latest posts

Back