Quick poll for logo!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Branching out from soley doing hair so am switching my logo up, but I'm a hit lost. Every time the lady comes back with something, I'm not quite sure.
Ignore the eyes in the photos- I've decided against that- but can you tell me which you prefer, or other changes?!

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1415649042536.jpg
    1415649042536.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 414
  • 1415649054573.jpg
    1415649054573.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 417
Number 2 for me xx

I know it's an L but in either it isn't obvious it's an L.

I'd think you're called Ve Osa.

I don't see that ^

I prefer the first one, minus the eye :)

I agree

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I think it's obvious it's an "L", the second one for me also xx

I agree with this.

Took me a while to realise you weren't Ve Osa.

I read it as veosa I like the first one but think the letters need to be ever so slightly further apart

I read it as Veiosa but like the font and the colours

Maybe if you extend the bottom of the L to go under the word aesthetics it would look more like an L ?

Thanks everyone! She's come up with this now, which I like, but I am going to get her to extend the bottom of the L and see how that looks!

Attachments

• 1415657727274.jpg
    1415657727274.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 349
:/ don't like that one, sorry :( it looks like vosa now with an eye with a bag underneath :/

To be honest, until it was pointed out I thought you were VE OSA.

And I prefer the 2nd.

:/ don't like that one, sorry :( it looks like vosa now with an eye with a bag underneath :/

Omg it does look like it's got a bag 😂 I didn't even realise that! She sending me so many versions but none of them are clicking :(

To me, it still looks like Ve Osa. I don't think the L idea is working... Could you stick a proper L in and incorporate the eye into the aesthetics bit?

I don't think you'd read that last one as Velosa without foreknowledge of what the business was called.

I'd be inclined to use the eye (and AN eye not that one) as part of the "o" if it were me.

This is VERY rough (I just spent 10 mins doing it now) - but this is the kind of thing I'm talking about.

It also echoes the old logo, which would make sense as I assume you've worked hard on marketing the other logo, so you ought to be "piggybacking" on the back of that a bit too.

I KNOW this is on the verge of me being a smart-a*se and you might not like it anyway Just my two penneth! Your designer is welcome to use parts of the ideas of course.

Attachments

• Velosa-AESTH.png
    Velosa-AESTH.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 246
  • Velosa-AESTH-2.png
    Velosa-AESTH-2.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Last one - then I'm keeping my nose out :)

Attachments

• Velosa-AESTH-3.png
    Velosa-AESTH-3.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 242
I think it needs simplifying, the name in itself although lovely is unusual so is enough to draw the eye to the logo, I'd say drop the eye and use the lettering in the one with the eye bag! (Sorry) Less is more and simple logos often look classier and give out a better impression. I'd use the black not green but that's just my opinion. Good luck hope you get it so you're happy with it!

I'd still say i liked the 2nd one. I wasn't keen on the "eyebag" one at all, sorry, that comment did make me giggle though.

I like the first one that Verve posted as well xx

Number 2 from 1st batch

Latest posts

Back