Quick question - NSI Elation Clear Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TweezerHappy

Reaction score
Would I be right in thinking these don't need blending, just remove shine?

I did a search but on some threads people say they blend clear tips, others don't but they're not talking specifically about Elation tips.

Says little or no blending in the catalogue - but they have a well and I find them a bit thick so always cut out the well pre blend then smooth over a little. HTH.

Says little or no blending in the catalogue - but they have a well and I find them a bit thick so always cut out the well pre blend then smooth over a little. HTH.

Thanks for the quick reply Karen.

How do you cut them? With curvy scissors?

Doing a set tomorrow. Think I'll run my file over the tips before applying them then use the buffing block to smooth them a bit.

Hiya

I always blend clear the same as natural. Customize tip then remove roughly 50% of contact area by placing tip between fore finger & thumb using my file angled downwards then buff over contact area before application to the natural nail. Then cut & shape tip to required length. After the contact area needs little work to finish blending. I was taught this by Katie Ellison from CND & works a treat

HTH xx

:) I just use nail sissors to cut the well out then do as chaseyboi says. xx

Latest posts

Back