Quickest curing soak off gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeycure

Reaction score
Besides Calgel's 20 second curing time, is there a clear soak off gel that cures just as quickly? I saw that Bella Forma is a minute... is that the quickest available at the moment?

I know Presto is 5 seconds, but they require their LED light to cure, and I don't want to crowd my table with two lamps!

I don't think quickest is the option. I should say best available. Whatever system requires a certain time of UV exposure with a correct lamp for proper cure and adhesion. I would be concerned if I usedthe gel that cures in 20 secs.

Possibly this is why there are no replies.

;)

Why do you want quick? Fast polymerisation often causes the polymer to be be brittle.

Even 2 minutes shouldn't hold you up as you're applying gel to the other hand

I tend to cover some nails completely with rhinestones and cabochons, and to do that I first apply a thin coat of gel, then put the stones on top. Then cure, and I bury the edges with gel to make sure it's secured down.

It's just annoying to wait for something like that to cure for 2 minutes when I'm done with everything else, especially when I'm behind on an appointment. I want something quick curing for the stones/3d stuff

I used Calgel for that, but since they're getting discontinued I wanted something else.

I used Calgel for that, but since they're getting discontinued I wanted something else.

Calgel being discontinued - have I missed something?!?!?!

I tend to cover some nails completely with rhinestones and cabochons, and to do that I first apply a thin coat of gel, then put the stones on top. Then cure, and I bury the edges with gel to make sure it's secured down.

It's just annoying to wait for something like that to cure for 2 minutes when I'm done with everything else, especially when I'm behind on an appointment. I want something quick curing for the stones/3d stuff

Good enough reason for me :D Presumably you need a gloss? I personally don't know of one that is faster but at some point in the future the LED cured gels will be available (I will reserve judgement about those until I try them)

at some point in the future the LED cured gels will be available (I will reserve judgement about those until I try them)

Thats interesting))):D

Latest posts

Back