Quilt for treatment bed....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pebbles#1

Reaction score
If you use a quilt on your treatment bed did you buy it from a beauty company or just a hight street one? I think a standard size single may be too big. Would love to know if you have one where it is from x

Hi
I think you'll find a standard size is fine. Once a client is under it it isn't too big we use them over a large towel to add extra warmth. They look nice on the beds too.

I also use a standard duvet for facial treatments and being a bit bigger if keeps the client warm I also use an electric underblanket for added comfort.

Jack

That`s great, thanks for sharing! Love the idea of the electric underblanket Jack. Can I ask where you got this from? :)

That`s great, thanks for sharing! Love the idea of the electric underblanket Jack. Can I ask where you got this from? :)

I bought mine from argos at £17.00. Client's love it!

Hi,
I find its a perfect fit, its a fleecy rectangle and it fits the bed with no overhang and I have no problems. It has a 9 hour setting so I set it on 3 and leave it on for the day and all my clients have commented on it the last few days as its been so cold..
Jack

I've got a lovely soft heated overblanket for my couch which I use over a large towel.
I got it from Lakeland and it was about £60, but everyone comments on how luxurious it feels.

Hi Ladies,

This sounds very cosy :)

Can someone explain how you use the duvet? Do you just lay it over? Nothing on top? A picture would be great!

And the underblanket would be great.

Sorry if I sound a bit dim haha!

Jade x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I have a duvet and electric blanket from Argos. Fit's the bed fine and I can change the duvet covers frequently between clients as I get them from TK Max so not very expensive.

I just keep forgetting to turn the bloody blanket off. I wake up in the middle of the night and rush to the window to see if the building is burning down. Got to put it on a timer. New year resolution! X

Hi,
I find its a perfect fit, its a fleecy rectangle and it fits the bed with no overhang and I have no problems. It has a 9 hour setting so I set it on 3 and leave it on for the day and all my clients have commented on it the last few days as its been so cold..
Jack

Hi Malewaxer thanks for the reply. Does it tie on or does it grip the couch by elastic material:confused:

I use a little bit of that silver packing tape round the centre of the heated blanket and tape it to the underside of the bed to stop it slipping. I then have a thin single duvet over this and then a huge towel which covers everything. This is what my client lies on warm and cosy! Then another huge towel and duvet over that for facials. The beds look and feel soooo luxurious without costing a fortune.
X

I have my couch cover, then an electric blanket - a single one fits perfectly on my couch, I tie it underneath, towels on top of the blanket and then a duvet, I got mine from ikea. I use a towel over the top of the duvet and tuck the duvet under my clients feet so its not too heavy over their feet.

Cosy - I wish i could get in myself!:lol:

Last edited:
I just use the ties that are included on the electric blanket to keep it in place but I use a fitted couch cover and then the electric blanket on top so it does not move around.
Jack

I just use the ties that are included on the electric blanket to keep it in place but I use a fitted couch cover and then the electric blanket on top so it does not move around.
Jack

Thank you all for the replies you have been so helpful

I was doing lots of sets of lash extensions the other day and all my clients commented on how lovely it was to have an electric blanket on the bed, especially in this cold weather! From experience as a client there is nothing worse than lying freezing for an hour! Xxx

Latest posts

Back