Rachel - I'll have what she's having.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now u can't get away from us 😂

Nope... now im stuck with a stupid boys name 😒 lol x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Nope... now im stuck with a stupid boys name 😒 lol x

Its okay everyone always puts on a post I've commented on 'thanks ladies' urrmmm hello

Its okay everyone always puts on a post I've commented on 'thanks ladies' urrmmm hello

Lol cameron i assume? Obvs a boy name haha

No she's camilla! 👗👠😂

I jokes 😂😂

Ok , id leave it as long as possible between colourings. I would leave the colour reducers hi-lights and bleach baths until you really have to so it stays nice and shiny . Maybe do the colour yourself right up till the to the last time and treat yourself . I know you will probably hate it but I would just continue to do the regrowth not the ends tweeking the formula each time to the direction you want to go by half a shade and tone , so it all blends in and let fade and the sun(if you go away ) do the rest , then you could do the hi-lights and lo lights to break it up and blend it in closer to the big day .

Camilla and Franco! Hahaha

And to the OP just like Kahuna said, keep having full head highlights if it's a year away and the colour will be nice and blonde by the time of your wedding. I wouldn't attempt it yourself though, surely you want it to look the best and your arms are not in the right place to foil your own hair x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm interested in trying Silk Lift! Haven't seen it in my warehouse though - might be worth me having a look online. Do you know how well it compares to Blondor? x

Latest posts

Back