'Rainbow' brand hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debbisixx

Reaction score
I got my extensions fitted 2 and a half months ago now, and after having a few problems with my hair, I've noticed the hair has been very dry and wire-ry (spelt right?). Now I have took great care of it with proper products and all the aftercare advice, also have hardly used any heat styling tools on it.
The thing that got to me the most was, the extensionist said she only only used Glamourous Lengths hair, I'm pretty sure the packs that the hair came in wouldn't say 'Rainbow'.... Kinda feel like I've been ripped off.

Has anyone ever heard of this 'rainbow' brand? xxx

Not 100% but pretty sure I have seen that packaging, and it will be Chinese remy

Thanks :) Was just wondering as I kinda felt ripped off.. But didn't want to say anything until I was sure lol! xxx

I've seen this packaging and sorry to say that it is cheap Chinese hair:/

I thought that, I think she must just be a good con artist, came out to my house with all the Glamorous Lengths hair colours and went on about her supplier, which was most likely eBay! Raging, but there is not much I can do about it now, but I will be advising my friends away from her! xxx

Latest posts

Back